- Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn’t? Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn’t? You fall deeper with each passing day, But try to hide it in every possible way. He’s only a friend, and nothing else– That’s the lie you keeping telling yourself. You keep on saying he’s just a bud, But deep inside, you’re falling in love. You get so giddy when you meet his eyes, But keep reminding yourself it isn’t right. A simple glance turns into a stare, But you pretned that you don’t care. It’s “not right” for you two to be. Is that why you hide it so no one can see? But how long will you pretend? Keep lying that he’s just a friend? Perhaps your feelings you can never show. Perhaps it’s “wrong” for him to know. Your friendship can’t be risked over this, So being his girl is an impossible wish…
- How Do We Know When A Relationship Has A Future?
- Everything about Love and Reasons why You are Fall In Love
- The relationships is almost endless. So what can you do?
- Relationships And Stress
- Fear of Commitment
- How do I know when I’ve met my Soul Mate?
- Relationships: Too Easy To Leave
- A SELF-DIAGNOSTIC TEST TO DETERIMINE IF YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT FINANCIAL TRACK:
- Situations why Men and Women Different
Browse popular tags